FileMax Data Back-Up Systems
Research shows that tape backups fail to recover vital data up to 50 percent of the time. Furthermore, most companies do not have adequate backup protection for their critical systems. Data is everything now. Threats to data are on the rise.
Data is not only the foundation of business in all industries but is a vital, irreplaceable strategic asset. Your data is threatened today more than ever, and from more than just the threat of natural disasters. Threats now include both foreign and domestic terrorism and internal error or sabotage. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, 93 percent of companies who experience a significant data loss will be out of business within five years.
Each night FileMax Backup looks for new or changed files on your servers and computers and updates your off-site storage and sends you an e-mail telling you that your backup was successful! That means, NO MORE TAPES! These files can easily be restored securely via the web anytime a data loss or disaster strikes. At Peak I.T., we provide you with technical support at no additional charge.
How does the FileMax Data Back-Up System work?
With FileMax Backup, your files are protected using 448-bit Blowfish Encryption before they even leave your PC. This extremely secure “bank-grade” encryption algorithm has never been cracked, ensuring that your data is protected by the best system possible. After the files are encrypted and leave your computer, your files are then safely stored in their encrypted-state at our secure data center.
Isn’t it time you get a demonstration of FileMax Backup and simplify your life?
- Daily Scheduled Backups: Daily backups of all your crucial data without having to remember to run them.
- Securely Stored Off-Site: Never take home backups since the data is automatically copied securely to us.
- Zero Loss of Data Integrity: No corruption of data due to integrity loss from aging backups.
- Faster Restoration: Faster restoration of data in case of a catastrophic loss.
- Managed Backups: If your backup does not run, we are alerted and remotely correct the situation for you.
- Free Technical Support: Remote and on-site technical support is included at no additional charge.